Villa Living (Rancho Cucamonga, CA)
- Luxury board & care home at a reasonable rate (including levels of care)
- Quiet Upscale Neighborhood!
- 6 all private bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, 2 bedrooms with private bathrooms
- Largest Board & Care in 100-mile radius; 3500 sf home
- 3:1 resident to caregiver ratio
- ½ Acre lot with a walking path and separate cottage for activities!
- Air filtration system removing viruses & bacteria
- State of the art technology; video monitoring & alarm system
We offer an intimate, assisted living home environment at a more affordable cost than the big assisted living facilities. Large facilities offer 15:1 Resident to Caregiver ratios. We offer 3:1. No more long walks to the dining room. And no more charging additional fees for assisting with medication and/or bathing & dressing. Our monthly rate is inclusive of care. High levels of care will be charged more for the monthly rate.
- 3 well-balanced home-cooked meals and snacks
- Assist with daily activities tailored to individual’s capabilities and interests.
- Assist with medication
- Assist with bathing
- Assist with dressing
- Assist with toileting
- Assist with getting around
- Assist with grooming
- Laundry service
- Linen service
- 24- hour care and supervision including awake overnight care.
- Well trained and dedicated staff
- Transportation coordination for medical appointments.
For more Board and Care Homes Rancho Cucamonga, CA - Click Here!
Financial Options & Monthly Cost
Private Rooms starting at: $4,500
Shared Rooms starting at: $3,800
Number of Private Rooms: 6
Number of Bathrooms: 4
Number of Hospice Beds: 6
Number of Bedridden Beds: 1
Type of Residents: Female, Male, Couple, Married
Age of Residents: 60+