Sunset Homes in Laguna Niguel (Laguna Niguel, CA)
- Single or double occupancy room.
- Three nutritious meals served daily along with between meal snacks.
- Special diets are available if preferred by residents or prescribed by the physician.
- Cleaning of resident rooms and common areas.
- Bedroom furniture which includes weekly fresh linen or more often if needed.
- A planned activity program including available community resources, i.e. church services, senior centers, beauty parlor appointments, etc.
- Care of Dementia / Alzheimer’s Disease clients and their unique needs. DSS Dementia Waiver since 01/2003
- Non-Ambulatory Residents since 09/1990
- Care of terminal / dying clients and their unique needs that reside with Sunset Homes. Allocated three Hospice waiver beds since 05/31/2001
- Allocated one bedridden bed waiver since 01/17/2008
- All outside medical appointments are coordinated through the family. Initially, Mr. Green RN participates in medical appointments in order to enhance communication between the primary care physician and the family.
- Perimeter alarm system.
- Working with non-ambulatory / non talking clients.
- Bedside care for minor and temporary illness.
- Assistance with bathing and personal needs.
- Care of bowling bladder incontinence.
For more Board and Care Homes in Laguna Niguel, CA - Click Here!
Financial Options & Monthly Cost
Private Rooms starting at: $4,500
Shared Rooms starting at: $4,000
Number of Private Rooms: 4
Number of Shared Rooms: 1
Number of Bathrooms: 3
Number of Hospice Beds: 3
Number of Bedridden Beds: 2
Type of Residents: Female, Male, Couple, Married
Age of Residents: 60+