Golden Years Residential Care (Highland, CA)
Our Board and Care in Highland, Golden Years Residential Care is a home away from home! Our goal is to foster a warm and inviting atmosphere in a serene setting. Comfortable accommodations, amenities, and surroundings, make living easy!
We offer spacious, beautifully furnished and unfurnished accommodations with breathtaking views of the nearby mountains. We have both private and semi-private rooms available to meet your personal and financial needs.
We are conveniently located near some of the areas most prestigious Hospitals and Medical Centers. We offer transportation, for all medical appointments and ancillary services within a 10 mile radius.
Golden Years Residential Care offers a nurturing home environment for seniors, who choose to live with dignity and grace. We are committed to providing the best possible experience for our residents and the highest quality of care.
Board and Care Home Services:
- Healthy, nutritious meals and snacks are provided. All special dietary needs will be met.
- Linen and Laundry service
- Daily monitoring of and dispensing of medications per physician's orders.
- Assistance with personal daily care, as needed.
- Free transportation is available by appointment within a 10 mile radius, for all medical appointments. Transportation beyond 10 miles and other personal needs is available at a nominal fee.
- Internet, phone, and cable television
- Planned social and recreational events.
Financial Options & Monthly Cost
Private Rooms starting at: $4,000
Shared Rooms starting at: $3,000
Number of Private Rooms: 3
Number of Shared Rooms: 1
Number of Bathrooms: 4
Number of Hospice Beds: 3
Number of Bedridden Beds: 2
Type of Residents: Female, Male, Couple, Married
Age of Residents: 60+