Braswell's Mediterranean Gardens (Yucaipa, CA)
Assisted Living Facility Description
Assisted Living Facility Cost and Overview
Assisted Living Facility Services
Braswell's Mediterranean Gardens is an Assisted Living Facility (RCFE) in Yuciapa. We offer personalized assistance, supportive services and compassionate care in a home like atmosphere that allows the freedom and independence you desire. It's the perfect alternative for seniors who can no longer live on their own home, yet don't need 24 hour professional medical supervision.
Braswell's Mediterranean Gardens was opened in 1975 fulfilling a dream of James Braswell, to provide a new style of living for the seniors of Yucaipa. The 24-hour staff provides loving care for all residents in a landscaped, residential neighborhood. Designed to be free of the hassles of daily chores, we focus on the needs of the individual and strive to help each resident maintain their daily independence.
Activities & Amenities
- Our staff is on duty 24-hours a day, 7 days a week. Respite care, and hospice care are provided at this location.
- We provide a personalized care program for each individual’s needs. Staying mentally, physically, and spiritually active is an important part of everyone’s health and well-being, we have a full activity program, beautiful patios and courtyards for outdoor socializing and activities.
- Our facility has a TV, video room for entertainment and a beauty shop for men and women.
- We offer transportation services for doctor’s appointments and more.
- Housekeeping services, as well as linen and laundry services are available.
- Pets are welcome.
Meals & Dining
- Residents can enjoy our home cooked meals in our beautiful dining room. Special diets are available. Room service is available for residents who choose to have their meals served in their room. Snacks are available 24 hours a day.
- Private, semi-private, studios and two-room suites are available.
- Medication Assistance
- Assistance with Bathing / Grooming / Dressing
- Escorting to Meals and Activity Program
- Incontinent Care
- Diabetic Assistance
For more Assisted Living Facilities in San Bernardino County, CA
Financial Options & Monthly Cost
Type of Residents:
Age of Residents: