Braswell's Chateau Villa (Redlands, CA)
Assisted Living Facility Description
Assisted Living Facility Cost and Overview
Assisted Living Facility Services
Braswell's Chateau Villa is an Assisted Living Facility (RCFE) in Redlands. We offer personalized assistance, supportive services and compassionate care in a home like atmosphere that allows the freedom and independence you desire. It's the perfect alternative for seniors who can no longer live on their own home, yet don't need 24 hour professional medical supervision.
This beautiful facility was established in 1977 as a residential retirement hotel, geared toward meeting the various needs of the elderly. Emphasis is placed on assisted living for independent seniors with special needs. Braswell's Chateau Villa is large enough to provide for every need and small enough to personally care about each resident.
Activities & Amenities
- Our staff is on duty 24-hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Adult day care services, respite care, and hospice care are also are provided at this location.
- We provide a personalized care program for each individual’s needs. Staying mentally, physically, and spiritually active is an important part of everyone’s health and well-being, we have a full activity program, a library and a lounge for reading or socializing and entertainment, beautiful patios and courtyards for outdoor socializing and activities.
- Our facility has a theater room for entertainment and a beauty shop for men and women.
- Transportation services, housekeeping services, as well as linen and laundry services are available. The facility has its own van and an authentic Trolley that we use to take our residents on outings and off-site activities.
- Pets are welcome.
Meals & Dining
- Residents can enjoy our home cooked meals in our beautiful dining room. Special diets are available. Room service is available for residents who choose to have their meals served in their room. Snacks are available 24 hours a day.
- Private, semi-private, studios and two-room suites are available.
- Medication Assistance
- Assistance with Bathing / Grooming / Dressing
- Escorting to Meals / Activity Program
- Adult Day Care
- Incontinent Care
- Diabetic Assistance,
- Transportation Available To and From
- Doctor Appointments
- Shuttle Services-Organized Outside Activities
Financial Options & Monthly Cost
SSI & SSDI
Type of Residents:
Age of Residents: