Adel's Villa (Banning, CA)
- Continuous care and supervision.
- Observation for changes in physical, mental, emotional and social functioning.
- Notification to resident's family, physician, and other appropriate person/agency of resident's needs. Other basic services that the resident needs or wants will be provided to include the items below:
- Three nutritious meals daily and between meals nourishment.
- Special diet if prescribed by a doctor.
- Hygiene items of general use, such as soap and toilet paper.
- Washing and drying of personal clothing.
- Clean bed and bath linens weekly or as often as needed.
- Cleaning of resident's room.
- Comfortable and suitable bed and bedroom furniture.
- Plan, arrange and /provide for transportation to medical and dental appointments.
- A planned activity program including arrangement for utilization of available community resources.
Provide assistance with personal Activities of Daily Living as follows:
- - Dressing
- - Eating
- - Toileting
- - Bathing
- - Grooming
- - Mobility tasks
- Other personal care needs
- Assistance in meeting necessary medical and dental needs as follows: Arrange medical and dental appointments, contacting medical emergency services.
- Assistance with taking prescribed and over the counter medication in accordance with physician's instructions unless prohibited by law or regulation.
- Bedside care and tray service for minor temporary illnesses or recovery form surgery.
Financial Options & Monthly Cost
Private Rooms starting at: $3,000
Shared Rooms starting at: $2,500
Number of Private Rooms: 2
Number of Shared Rooms: 2
Number of Bathrooms: 2
Number of Bedridden Beds: 2
Type of Residents: Female, Male, Couple, Married
Age of Residents: 60+